Wednesday, February 18, 2009
For fun...
This has been circling facebook and I thought it would be fun to put on here, fun stuff about Carl and I. My memory isn't so good, so don't laugh!

Me and My Spouse


1.How long have you been together?
12yrs

2. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
2 years

3. Who asked who out?
He asked me

4. How old are each of you?
I'm 35 he's 34

5. Whose siblings do you see the most?
it was mine when we lived in Utah -now we're back in AZ it's his

6. Do you have children together?
Not unless you count dogs

7. What about pets?
2 dogs a lab - maggie and a shih tzu bilko- and a fish

8. Did you go to the same school?
no he went to Mtn View but we grew up with a lot of the same people

9. Are you from the same town?
yes

10. Who is the smartest?
I always say he's the smartest person i know

11. Who is the most sensitive?
him - he might say different

12. Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Charlestons (our favorite)

13. Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple?
St. Petersburg Russia

14. Who has the craziest/most difficult exes?
HIM ha ha ha

15. Who has the worst temper?
ME (i'm a redhead)

16. Who does most of the cooking?
Me but he likes to every so often

17. Who is more social?
HIM (i tend to be more shy)

18. Who is the neat freak?
Me

19. Who is more stubborn?
that's a toss up

20. Who hogs the bed?
the dog

21. Who wakes up earlier?
HIM (I'm NOT a morning person - just ask him!)

22. Where was your first date?
neither of us can remember how bad is that!

23. Who has the bigger family?
ME by a LONG shot

24. Do you get flowers often?
No I don't like them

25. How do you spend the holidays?
with family and each other

26. Who is more jealous?
neither

27. Who does the laundry?
He does for the most part I have hard time reaching
inside the washer! ha ha!

28. Who is better with the computer?
that's a toss up too

29. Who drives when you are together?
Him

30. Is your family still growing?
depends pets possibly kids no
 
posted by mimiscraps at 11:23 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: