Sunday, December 07, 2008
A Few Quick Updates
Just a few updates...

Everyday it's getting better and I'm slowly feeling like my old self again, but still some what limited on my movement. I still wear the sling at night and at work. I can't lift it above my waist. The scar itself is still pretty dark but looking better every day. The bruising is gone. There is still a little lump at the bottom of the scar from all drainage. One more week of the brace! YEAH!

We got the tree and the decorations mostly up. The trees up, we just need to finish the lights on the outside of the house, if we get to it this year. I'm missing about two boxes of Christmas stuff. It must be out in storage still.

I've spent a lot of time reading and working on Christmas presents and the annual calendar. My goal is to get it done BEFORE Christmas. I usually at least get it done before January of the next year. But everyone in the family gets one. That's 7 copies.

Oh HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Matia (my neice) and Austin (my nephew) who both have birthdays this week! Love you guys! Have a great week!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 8:19 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: