Sunday, November 16, 2008
Looking Forward
It should be a good week! Mom's coming down on Tuesday. She's leaving Salt Lake tomorrow - I think. She was going to fly, but I guess now her and Laura are driving.

I am looking forward to not being so tired all the time!I am looking forward to feeling better. I am looking forward to not going to the Dr three or four times in a month! I'll tell ya, I'm savin' all my reciepts for co-pays for taxes next year! HOLY COW! All I can say is thank the good Lord for health insurance!

I feel very fortunate. I feel blessed that Carl and I have good jobs. We have so many friends that have lost jobs in the last month. It's frightening. They are constantly in our thoughts and prayers.

I made this the other day for the wall but it was too long to hang from the wall so I had to hang it from the coat closet! I need to add something else to the H and the T.
 
posted by mimiscraps at 12:55 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: