Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Undecided
I am back to being undecided. I don't like the way things are going in this election from either side. I was sold on McCain/Palin and still lean more that direction because the unknown scares me.

We are struggling in different ways as most people are. I can't afford to be stressed both physically and emotionally. The best way for me to keep going is to have something positive to look forward. Right now that's Halloween! I am looking forward to staying home (I get off early that day! YEAH!)and passing out candy in our house! It will be fun! We have a lot of kids in the neighborhood so I am hoping we'll get a lot of trick or treaters! That will be fun.

Oh and then there's Ghost Hunters. My favorite show and one of the few shows I watch religiously! On Halloween they do an all night show! Lots of fun!

Carl is so good, he's always so optimistic! He always tells me to think of the positive! I try but sometimes don't always succeed!

Oh back on a funny note, the bunny has now made it 4 days! Maggie's bunny! The night before last she was playing with it and got sidetracked and went to the pantry. She was trying to get something under the door. I couldn't figure out what it was. I opened it, moved her food, moved the trash (which we put in there to keep her out of it!) and couldn't find anything. I didn't know what she was after. But she was determined. Finally I moved a bag and there was the rest of her bone that she had the other night. She must have put it in there or it fell off the shelf. I don't know how she knew it was in there! But she was determined to get to it. It looked gross so I tried to throw it out, so when Carl took her out to play, I had to throw it out. She came back still looking for it!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 10:39 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 8:20 PM, Blogger ~**Dawn**~

Well there's always Ralph Nader! ;-)

 

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Kelly

Amy, A vote for anyone else but McCain is a vote for Obama. I know, I have been a bit discouraged with this election season...sigh...BIG SIGH. Which ever way it goes, I will be able to say, "I did not vote for Obama!"

oh, on another subject, I talk to Yungim (sp)today at my kids' school. Her kids go to the same school. She asked about everyone in your family.