Right now I'm trying really hard not to be discouraged. Yesterday I took a three hour nap, I mentioned that we had stayed home from church and we're both feeling on the down side. Well this morning I woke up with little red spots all over my body. They don't itch but I am covered in them. From my toes to my chin to my neck to my ankles. Not sure what to make of it, even after getting back from the DR today. The DR says it's a viral infection. It's not the measles which is exactly what it looks like. The reason he didn't think that it was the measles is it was such a large amount in such a short amount of time and they didn't appear to have 'heads' on them. I just have to
be careful not scratch them and that they don't open. I have been quarantined from work until I'm on the meds for 24hrs. Here's to good health!