Wednesday, June 04, 2008
I'm no Martha Stewart
I wanted to post this last week but with the party I didn't have time to sit down last week! I never knew a fabric store could be so much fun! I have been looking for curtains for the kitchen and the laundry room since we moved in. There isn't much out there. So I decided that I would make some. How hard can it be? Well, really the hardest part was picking out the fabric! I couldn't decide! But these are the patterns I went with. I had the laundry room painted blue. I posted pictures of the color earlier but hopefully this is a better picture. The blue stripe is what I put in the laundry room, the red gingham is going in the kitchen.
The tan stripe is going in the family room. (I think) I haven't decided on the tan stripe yet.


One of the presents Carl got for his birthday was a gift card from Lowes (do they know us or what! LOL!) So we found this cool patio set. It was on clearance. Normally it was $120.00 but it was clearanced for $49.99! It came with the 6 chairs and the umbrella. We've desperately needed a patio set. You can also see my hair cut in this picture! LOL! Although I'm dead tired in this picture so it's not a good picture of me. But see I have bangs! I've NEVER had bangs!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 9:16 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: