Thursday, May 01, 2008
Because I am A Post stealer!
there - I said it!
and because I'm bored too and I have too much on my brain to do a normal post. As you can see I haven't posted since Saturday! I've gotten very bad. So I stole Dawn's post again! I hope she doesn't mind.consider yourself warned that i am bored today
maybe i should... really go to bed it's after 11pm and I have to be up early for work.
i love the smell of... cinnamon rolls, spring in arizona-especially at night!, call me crazy but the smell of bacon!LOL!
people would say that i’m... fiery, and shy is that possible?!
i don’t understand why... money can't grow on trees!
when i wake up in the morning...I think, ' it won't take me THAT long to get ready'
i lost... my mind - it's been gone for some time I think and my memory and I'm not that old!
life is full of... suprises
my past is... something to learn from
i get annoyed when... people are STUPID!
parties are... Good - with crowd control
i wish... I could have been there for Shea's Graduation from College today!
dogs... they are our kids and our life!
cats... they are EVIL and I'm allergic make my eyes bug out!
tomorrow... is Friday & pay day!!
i have low tolerance for... inconsiderate or rude people
i’m totally terrified of... rats/rodents and driving
i wonder why... Maggie is terrified of water - can't figure it out!
never in my life have i... wanted to bungee jump! NO THANK YOU!
high school... is a terrible thing to put a child through! LOL!
when i’m nervous... I bite my nails or clean! Usually clean!Same thing when I'm mad!
one time at a family gathering... all my siblings and parents and their kids went to a Japanese restaurant and had dinner all Japanese style where you sit on the floor with no shoes. Loved taking my shoes off!! That was the last time we were all together!
take my advice: people can change IF they WANT to!
making my bed... has to be done before I leave for work!It's one of the few things I'm anal about!
i almost always...on time!
i’m addicted to... the internet, scrapbooking and Ghost Hunters!
i want someone to... put my days off in a row!!





Of course I don't mind! Memes are for sharing!!
I have a low tolerance for rude or inconsiderate people too.