Monday, January 21, 2008
For the Sake of Sanity
if there is some...
Because there has to be more to post than sadness. I think as far as the football game goes, I think the Packers themselves said it best on the Packers website, "That source of motivation will vary depending on the player. But no matter the individual, the prevailing feeling is that a foundation is in place for the Packers to give themselves another shot at the Super Bowl, and sooner rather than later."I think everybody around here knows that, at least inside this locker room," receiver Greg Jennings said. "We know what we've established."
I think you can look at that in life too. After going through hell from bad situations or whether it is to accomplish things you hope to and come away feeling that you will be a better person, or is it all just a bunch of crap to make ourselves feel better?!You decide! HA HA HA!





As long as Favre comes back, I think this team can go somewhere. I'm still sad right now, but I am working on a new theory...