Wednesday, October 10, 2007
a few updates
lately it's been hard to even be on the computer. Carls parents have been here for two weeks. They leave on Sunday. Actually they'll be at Christys for the weekend. Then they leave Sunday.

Therapy is going much better this time around. It's not pain it's just weak. It's just getting the muscles working again. It's kinda funny the one exersise I am doing is pulling my self with my feet on a Dr. chair. Ya know those round chairs the dr's sit on. I have to sit on that and pull my self forward with my feet. It's TOUGH. Who knew!Riding a bike is the only other one that is a struggle. I can get the forward motion but coming up is harder. It's funny these seem like silly little motions and everyday things, but when you're starting with a new /repaired muscles it's a whole different thing. But the pain is gone - I would much rather have the stiffness and the weakness than the pain anyday.

The house hunting - is going okay. We've only really looked at one and it was tiny. We need something big enough for us, but also room for people to come stay and an office. We have a short amount of time. Our lease is up in December and we really don't want to resign here.

So nothing too exciting. Just lots going on during the weeks to keep us busy!
Fall is finally here - I'm in the mood to decorate but unfortunatly I must wait until we get house, I don't have the room here to put things. Even though this place is bigger than we've had before and we've enjoyed - we need to upgrade again! How does that happen?!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 9:01 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: