Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I have been in so many different moods and emotions this week and the week is only half over.

Happy - The Suns won game 4 in San Antonio (we won't talk about the suspensions and fines that were handed out in that game that's an ANGRY emotion!)

Frustrated - with work schedules and girls that won't get their shift covered and just expect everyone to bail them out with minutes notices.

Sad- I am only able to go to part of my friends baby shower due to the scheduling conflict (she works with us and that's part of the problem) We've become good friends and this is her first baby I was going to help her out. I am only going to be there to stop in.

Still a little sad - about the death of Pres. Thompsonl. I am okay as long as I don't think about it. It is happy memories and happy times it just seems so strange that he has passed on. We'll see him again I know that, but there's still a sad feeling.

Comforted - I talked to my dear friend Michelle (former MTC mission companion) we talked much of Pres. Thompson and our mission and friends. We both had a hard time hanging up, we could talk forever. We've always been able to do that. I'm excited though because we get to see her and her cute little family in August!!

Nervous - OHH I hope the Suns win tonight even being out two star players!! I believe they will win. I am just thankful they are playing at home.

I am impressed that the Jazz pulled it out and won their series against the Warriors!


OY - I just found out my dentist appt is in the a.m. I totally spaced it!! Where is my head!!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 4:30 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: