Monday, April 16, 2007
Weekend Update
The vet was one of the most frustrating experiences we've had with this vet. It was a new vet, who didn't seem to know what he was doing but tried to cover it. He took two hours. Most of that was filling out paper work while we were sitting in the room. With other staff members coming in and out of the room trying to get information from him about other clients. $192 later, Busters ears are "the worst he's ever seen" didn't bother cleaning the gunk out of his ear. He didn't even want to touch it. The orginal vet will normally take him back and clean him out. They usually also clip their nails with no charge, he told me to do it myself or take him to the groomers!! Bilko's eye is infected but the good news there is it's not an ulcer. According to this vet. Next time if there is a next time they will only see Dr. Noe. He's the owner of the vet place. They just don't get very good new people. We kept trying to tell him that Busters ears are bad and always have been. He kept saying "well for this type of dog!" GRRR. and he kept calling Bilko a she!Anyway they both seem to be doing better which is the most important part. Busters back on his steriods and ointment and antibotic and it seems to be better. I gave him a bath yesterday and clipped away all the hair. I got the big gunk that the vet didn't clean out or even touch.
I've been trying to get it out for several weeks.
Oh I did get my hair trimmed. I also had her thin it out and show me how to use the flat iron to straighten it. She did an awsome job! I think I found someone to do my hair. I paid $38 which is a new record for me. I never spend that much on myself but this one was worth it. I am VERY happy with it. It feels soo much better and lighter. I have so much hair!
On fun stuff - Amazing Race had some fun challenges. I can't believe Mirna and Charla didn't get the boot last night. I am sorta glad it was a non elimination round. Although I don't think Eric and Danielle will make it much longer either. He's a jerk. I got all excited whenMirna and Charla were on the wrong ferry. I was hoping that Eric and Danielle could catch up. But sadly they didn't but fortunately for them it was non elimination.
This is the only reality show stuff I watch. I have no interest in Survivor or even AI. YUCK. I like this one. It's good competition and rivalry. GO Beauty Queens!



