Sunday, January 07, 2007
Thursday: After work went shopping. Bought two new pair of jeans. Had an eternaly long staff meeting.
Friday:Had dinner at Native with Christy and Janet. I fell coming out of the parking lot. Fortunately the median that I fell on had grass. I had flash back of the wipe out last year at the Diamond Backgame, when I did some damage to my hands and knees. Fortunately no wounds to report, just feeling silly. Spent some time with Christy and Alexis helping her with some stuff.
Saturday: Fighting off a headcold and the head cold won. Spent most of the day in bed. Mostly it's just my throat that hurts. And blowing my nose A LOT! Saturday watched an incredible game. Dallas Vs. Seattle! WOW! What a game! The Seattle touchdown that was turned into a saftey.And then the Dallas QB Tony Romo fumbling the last play of the game. What the heck happened?! All I know is I am happy with the outcome and the win for Seattle! We like Tony Romo he's just playing for the wrong team. And he pouted a little before the game was even over!
Sunday: more NFL playoff games. There are some good games despite Green Bay not being there. It's the Giants instead. The nice part about being sick is I can stay in my PJ's and watch football and not feel guilty! GO SEATTLE!!
Friday:Had dinner at Native with Christy and Janet. I fell coming out of the parking lot. Fortunately the median that I fell on had grass. I had flash back of the wipe out last year at the Diamond Backgame, when I did some damage to my hands and knees. Fortunately no wounds to report, just feeling silly. Spent some time with Christy and Alexis helping her with some stuff.
Saturday: Fighting off a headcold and the head cold won. Spent most of the day in bed. Mostly it's just my throat that hurts. And blowing my nose A LOT! Saturday watched an incredible game. Dallas Vs. Seattle! WOW! What a game! The Seattle touchdown that was turned into a saftey.And then the Dallas QB Tony Romo fumbling the last play of the game. What the heck happened?! All I know is I am happy with the outcome and the win for Seattle! We like Tony Romo he's just playing for the wrong team. And he pouted a little before the game was even over!
Sunday: more NFL playoff games. There are some good games despite Green Bay not being there. It's the Giants instead. The nice part about being sick is I can stay in my PJ's and watch football and not feel guilty! GO SEATTLE!!





ugh. wounds to the pride always smart. glad you didn't get hurt though!
sorry you were feeling yucky this weekend. so was i, but it was my tummy, not a cold. not fun. but you're right: a wonderful excuse to plant yourself on the couch & just watch football all weekend!
about football:
1. i wish the Colts would have been eliminated but i also don't think the Chiefs belonged there to be honest with you.
2. the Cowboys-Seahawks game *was* the most exciting Saturday game for sure. except i actually felt bad for Romo. here's my thing: the only NFC team i like in the playoffs this year is the Saints; i am neutral about the Bears & i *hate* the other four. i would have rather seen Dallas win though for Romo's sake. i can't help but like him. and i felt awful for him. i would have cried too!
3. i really never got into the Giants-Eagles game. took a nap. =P
4. GO PATRIOTS!!!