Sunday, December 03, 2006
It's been another fun, hectic weekend. Saturday morning, I went to the boutique with Christy. I didn't sell anything but my paper bag books. They are good for the school I guess, they were a hit and I have three more orders. I didn't think people were still into them. But they make fun gifts and they are easy to personalize. For those of you who don't know what they are, they are little books I make out of small school lunch bags and decorate them with scrapbook stuff and lots of ribbon. I am making more for Christy to sell at the school. The secretary's want a few and her friends want a few. So I am doing some school ones and some Christmas ones. They are easy and I can use most of my scraps for them so they don't really cost me anything. I can sell them for $5 and still make money of them!
Saturday night we went to the temple lights. It's so pretty to see the palm trees with the white Christmas lights. We ran into Bishop and his family. They asked again if we had changed our minds about moving! HA HA! It's going to be soo hard to leave these guys! They aren't making it very easy! LOL! Even today everyone was asking us when our last Sunday was. We have one more week. Oh and our friends the Pothiers are back. It's always a wonderful visit when they come to town. They are loving being up in BYU Idaho though, they are busy busy, but here on training, funny how that is!
I really expected to be released from Primary today, but they didn't. Probably next week.
We are done with the heavy packing, now it's just the nitty gritty stuff. The stuff I am dreading. Cause that means cleaning too. Any suggestion on making that part easier?! Let me know!!
I'll leave you with some pictures from the temple lights!!Ok I was gonna post more, but they've changed things on blogger. I can't figure out how to do photos without loading them the hard way on photobucket. You used to be able to do them straight from here, but here is one, I hope it's not too huge.
Saturday night we went to the temple lights. It's so pretty to see the palm trees with the white Christmas lights. We ran into Bishop and his family. They asked again if we had changed our minds about moving! HA HA! It's going to be soo hard to leave these guys! They aren't making it very easy! LOL! Even today everyone was asking us when our last Sunday was. We have one more week. Oh and our friends the Pothiers are back. It's always a wonderful visit when they come to town. They are loving being up in BYU Idaho though, they are busy busy, but here on training, funny how that is!
I really expected to be released from Primary today, but they didn't. Probably next week.
We are done with the heavy packing, now it's just the nitty gritty stuff. The stuff I am dreading. Cause that means cleaning too. Any suggestion on making that part easier?! Let me know!!
I'll leave you with some pictures from the temple lights!!Ok I was gonna post more, but they've changed things on blogger. I can't figure out how to do photos without loading them the hard way on photobucket. You used to be able to do them straight from here, but here is one, I hope it's not too huge.



