Friday, December 29, 2006
HI Everybody! I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas! I haven't been able to be on the computer very much with the move and Christmas. But we are all out of the old place now, I just have clean a few things. But most of it's done. I am hoping to turn in the keys today.
Carls parents are here till Monday or Tuesday. Carls mom is actually staying. She'll be with us some of the time and Christy some of the time. Hopefully I can get things a little more put together at the new place this week.
It's been really cold and rainy! Which is really odd here. We've had rain since Christmas.
Work has slowed down a bit as well. I have a class coming up on the 24th of January. It's nice to do that again. The book I am doing was fun. A little more work that I anticipated but it's cute.
I'll post a link to it here in a bit, Kim will have it up on the website shortly.
I am ready to be normal again. LOL! I always say that. I don't know what normal is.
We did get some fun things for Christmas. It's kinda funny now, when we get things from people it's for both of us. Which is fine, because we don't really need anything on the individual level.
We did get a nice lamp like the one we bought at IKEA for our living room from Christy. We went back to IKEA last night and got another to match. We all went to IKEA for Prime rib! It sounds funny to say it like that! They have a resturaunt (if you haven't been there).
We also got camping stuff from Holly and Julie. Including toliet paper! LOL! She got us some nice stuff. The one thing I can't wait to try is the chocolate fondue set I got from Herb and Janet. It has a smores maker and a fondue pot. I've always wanted a fondue pot. So we are going to do fondue for New Years.
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!! It's soo weird that it's another year already!
Carls parents are here till Monday or Tuesday. Carls mom is actually staying. She'll be with us some of the time and Christy some of the time. Hopefully I can get things a little more put together at the new place this week.
It's been really cold and rainy! Which is really odd here. We've had rain since Christmas.
Work has slowed down a bit as well. I have a class coming up on the 24th of January. It's nice to do that again. The book I am doing was fun. A little more work that I anticipated but it's cute.
I'll post a link to it here in a bit, Kim will have it up on the website shortly.
I am ready to be normal again. LOL! I always say that. I don't know what normal is.
We did get some fun things for Christmas. It's kinda funny now, when we get things from people it's for both of us. Which is fine, because we don't really need anything on the individual level.
We did get a nice lamp like the one we bought at IKEA for our living room from Christy. We went back to IKEA last night and got another to match. We all went to IKEA for Prime rib! It sounds funny to say it like that! They have a resturaunt (if you haven't been there).
We also got camping stuff from Holly and Julie. Including toliet paper! LOL! She got us some nice stuff. The one thing I can't wait to try is the chocolate fondue set I got from Herb and Janet. It has a smores maker and a fondue pot. I've always wanted a fondue pot. So we are going to do fondue for New Years.
I hope everyone has a safe and Happy New Year!! It's soo weird that it's another year already!





Maybe the reason you're getting all the weather is because we're hardly getting any this year in Baltimore. I think that balances the universe out. I can't wait for snow!