Thursday, November 09, 2006
Life is slowely getting back to normal. I am back on my old schedule, just not as many hours.
And that's just fine with me. It is really nice to be back. I have a different take on things now, I am not going to let the little silly things get to me as I did before. I am also not going to try and take on as much. I probably won't even do a class until after Christmas.
It is nice to come home in the afternoon again and get somethings done before Carl gets home.
Including dinner. It's been easier to cook again. I really like to cook but we seem to do the same things all the time, so now that the weather is getting cooler I am going to cook more. I hope.
I will work everyother Saturday but I'll be done by 2:30-3pm. So I can still get my Primary stuff done.
The only project I have going right now, is Christy wants me to do some pages and or cards for her Pampered Chef thing next weekend. So I will probably spend a little bit tomorrow night and this weekend. It should be a nice relaxing weekend. No trips to the vets, or the dr's or anything I hope. Carl went this morning, to check on his cholesterol stuff and he did REALLY good! They are going to adjust some stuff and we are walking everynight, that's really ncie to, since we have more time now. Life is good when it's back to normal!
And that's just fine with me. It is really nice to be back. I have a different take on things now, I am not going to let the little silly things get to me as I did before. I am also not going to try and take on as much. I probably won't even do a class until after Christmas.
It is nice to come home in the afternoon again and get somethings done before Carl gets home.
Including dinner. It's been easier to cook again. I really like to cook but we seem to do the same things all the time, so now that the weather is getting cooler I am going to cook more. I hope.
I will work everyother Saturday but I'll be done by 2:30-3pm. So I can still get my Primary stuff done.
The only project I have going right now, is Christy wants me to do some pages and or cards for her Pampered Chef thing next weekend. So I will probably spend a little bit tomorrow night and this weekend. It should be a nice relaxing weekend. No trips to the vets, or the dr's or anything I hope. Carl went this morning, to check on his cholesterol stuff and he did REALLY good! They are going to adjust some stuff and we are walking everynight, that's really ncie to, since we have more time now. Life is good when it's back to normal!





normal is good! enjoy your weekend!