Thursday, September 07, 2006
It's baaaack....
That darn cricket. I haven't slept hardley in two days. I think Carl did last night, just because he took Benedryl. I did to, but the darn cricket started up again about 2am.UGGH!I have ruled out that he's under the bed and along the wall, not only did I vaccum but I went in with a flashlight.
I did the vaccum and spraying but no luck. He's not as loud as he was, and he stops for a bit when I come in the room and turn the light on!! It's driving me crazy!!

Work was okay until the last half hour. I got a call at 7:20. It should have been an FIT call, but I got it. It was a lady starting from scratch booking 23 people. I had to have her start a whole new agency sheet, to get her started up before I even started assigning stuff to her. (the easy way to explain it). The hardest part was there were 4 familys of 4. I got it done, but I didn't get out of there until 8:15pm!! 45min of overtime yipee! I'm excited can't you tell. She was very cool and really appreciated that I stayed with her. Luis had to stay with me, I felt bad, but I got it all done and he was REALLY cool, he knew the lady was just takin her sweet time, giving me names and stuff. Drove me nuts! LOL!

Thank heavens tomorrow is FRIDAY!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 10:07 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 11:31 AM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls

aww i hope you get some sleep. i'm one of those weird people who have a noise machine on when i sleep, so i think i would LIKE the cricket noise. lol.

 

At 7:10 PM, Blogger Tara Anderson

You're in Mesa right? Why are crickets such a problem for us every monsoon season? Gross!!! I'm in Cave Creek, I know this bug problem all to well. Hopefully they'll go away and you can get some sleep.