Friday, August 04, 2006
RELIEF!!!!
I can breathe easy today!!HUGE RELIEF! I thought I was gonna pass out at break today after our test, waiting for our test scores. I was really nervous. Then I was more nervous, because as soon as I sat down after handing her my test, I realized I had forgotten to change the code in my user notes!! I thought for sure I was doomed. I got a 92%!! YEAH!! So now my average is 90.4!! So I am passing! I could be a little higher, but that's okay! I feel a little better. It was so funny cause when we were waiting for our scores, I told I was having flashbacks of a Christmas story with the teacher laughing and writing his bad score on the board a bunch of times!! She thought that was pretty funny! Then we couldn't remember what score Ralphie really gets. Is it C-?! Does anyone remember?! So we were all feelin pretty good, till she threw us for a loop and started on Land Packages. We were supposed to do it yesterday, but anything that could go wrong yesterday did, and the system wouldn't work. Anyway we were getting Land Packages confused with Transfers, because they use kinda the same lingo. Pre and post and all that. But she wanted to finish it before the weekend so she wanted to make sure we understood it. I am still not a 100% sure, but she said we would go over it more on Monday for everybody.

On a really good note and another HUGE RELIEF - they caught the sniper (s). As we are finding out there are two! They are friends. One was doing the driving and one was doing the shooting. I don't get it. Apparently they are also linking them to the Walmart fires at the first of June. I couldn't figure out why we didn't hear about those but it was because we were on our cruise!They arrested the two guys less than two miles from here, late last night, early this morning.

Tomorrow - is our fantasy football draft! I am sooo ready for football. I think this weekend I am going to put my blog in Packer colors to kick off the season! I got Keith (at work) to sign up, so we were looking at players and stats on our breaks today. He's really cool, except that he's a Chicago fan! I won't hold that against him! LOL! Now if he were a Vikings fan that might be different!

He and Kevin and Danielle, keep us in stitches in class! The new thing is Skittles. They eat them for brain food! It's becoming a joke in class, so I think on monday I am going to take a big bag of Skittles.