Friday, July 21, 2006
This morning got off to a pretty good start. We had our first test this morning. It was open book which was nice.They want us to use our resources. I got a 96%. We are supposed to get at least 90% so I was quite happy with that. There were a couple of questions I would have gotten right. One was about photoID. and I just didn't put that it needed to be goverment issued. And I only missed one of the four options on one of the ships.
Then we learned how to log onto the phone system, which is a piece of cake. Especially compared to the system we had a both Southwest and Bayer. The fun part was listening to calls. We spent the last hour listening to calls. That was nice to do right off hand so we can kinda idea of what it's all about. It seems pretty simple. It's just a matter of going between screens and being familiar with it. We don't even really have to search for stuff. We put in travel agent (mostly what we deal with with Groups) and there # and it comes up in the system. So that will be nice. I hope. And most of the travel agents seem really nice and chatty. For the most part. I hope it's like that when we get on the floor.
I love my training group. There four or five of us that get together for lunch. We've all kinda clicked which is nice. They are really funny! Today was a little more mellow, mostly because we are all stressed about the test and Danielle wasn't there today.
On other things - we did get our new liscence plate for the car today! It's so nice.
WHY OH WHY can't it just rain?!!
Then we learned how to log onto the phone system, which is a piece of cake. Especially compared to the system we had a both Southwest and Bayer. The fun part was listening to calls. We spent the last hour listening to calls. That was nice to do right off hand so we can kinda idea of what it's all about. It seems pretty simple. It's just a matter of going between screens and being familiar with it. We don't even really have to search for stuff. We put in travel agent (mostly what we deal with with Groups) and there # and it comes up in the system. So that will be nice. I hope. And most of the travel agents seem really nice and chatty. For the most part. I hope it's like that when we get on the floor.
I love my training group. There four or five of us that get together for lunch. We've all kinda clicked which is nice. They are really funny! Today was a little more mellow, mostly because we are all stressed about the test and Danielle wasn't there today.
On other things - we did get our new liscence plate for the car today! It's so nice.
WHY OH WHY can't it just rain?!!
posted by mimiscraps at 7:05 PM | Permalink |
2 Comments:
At 10:08 PM,
At 3:52 PM,
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it vfs fisherman Bosch+dishwashers coffee maker and water dispenser buspar tatuajes chinos car tv holder small+business+cell+phone+plans To tie fishing line Sports shower Agency marketing online travel Turks and caicos fishing 2 acuvue order contacts online ionamin and adipex review Arizona amado bookcase grievance





This is very interesting site... grey bookcase riveted metal shelves grand rapids michigan meridia legal Camping greece didrex from mexico