Friday, June 16, 2006
FORMAL NIGHTS
I hope you all aren't getting bored reading this stuff. I only wanted to put a few thoughts on them I hadn't intended them to be so long. Here's our formal nights. They were fun. I am not one that usually likes to get dressed up let a lone being in a dress We had great fun, but it was cold. I had to wear Carls jacket a few times. Whenever we did have formal night, it was requested that you stay in formal wear, the remainder of the evening, for shows, the casino, etc. I was suprised at how formal people really were. It was nice to see. And people staying in there formal till the early hours of the morning. The sunset pictures are real. It's on our veranda And with Carls camera. It did great pictures, don't ya think? It's not a backdrop. It was awsome to have it on Formal night!!
The group pic from left to right: Kathy (black dress,)Her husband Bob, Jannette, her husband Skip (in the beard), Marie than me, than Carl, Herb
I hope you all aren't getting bored reading this stuff. I only wanted to put a few thoughts on them I hadn't intended them to be so long. Here's our formal nights. They were fun. I am not one that usually likes to get dressed up let a lone being in a dress We had great fun, but it was cold. I had to wear Carls jacket a few times. Whenever we did have formal night, it was requested that you stay in formal wear, the remainder of the evening, for shows, the casino, etc. I was suprised at how formal people really were. It was nice to see. And people staying in there formal till the early hours of the morning. The sunset pictures are real. It's on our veranda And with Carls camera. It did great pictures, don't ya think? It's not a backdrop. It was awsome to have it on Formal night!!
The group pic from left to right: Kathy (black dress,)Her husband Bob, Jannette, her husband Skip (in the beard), Marie than me, than Carl, Herb



