Sunday, May 07, 2006

Yesterday was good. I was able to find some fun things. I got some cute shoes. I didn't want just white boring keds. These are light weight and comfortable that i can wear to work as well as play. Then I also bought some really cute white shades. I wouldn't normally but I am trying to get away from the normal. I want to start buying stuff that I wouldn't normally wear. So I was really excited about my shoes!
I was not as successful for my swimming suit. This is not going to happen in one day I take it. It is difficult. I don't want a one peice or bikini but a tankini. But not with the bikini top, does that make sense. If I can find a picture of one I will post it. I saw one, I just can't remember where. Don't you HATE that! But it's the in style thing right now too. I have a dress for the cruise. The only other major purchase will be my new camera. Yes! I get a new camera. My first digital has finally kicked the bucket. The battery door won't stay closed anymore and the digital card door is loose. I think it's been dropped one too many times. I has seen its days. But it was a good camera in it's lifetime. It's time to upgrade.We have Herbs but it's a camecorder/digital. It's a little big and it doesn't do still pictures as well. As you can see, I did my shoes picture with it. So if anyone has ANY suggestions, let me know. It should be a good week this week.

Church was good today too, we didn't teach even though it was my week to teach. We had the class outside, because our class room is FREEZING! The poor girls were freezing. And we are practicing for sharing time next week, so it worked out well. I don't teach again till I come back from Europe!!

23 days and counting! Can you believe it!! So I hope you all don't mind me jabbing about the preprations for the next few weeks!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 8:05 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:11 PM, Blogger Kelly

I added you to my msn list.

:)