Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Rain, Wind and Hail?!
** Note to self - bring bandaids to work - play with LESS paper!**
I think we are in Spring - but I am not sure. It was rainy and dark this morning, but the clouds were passing fast. It would rain and then quit and clear up and then start over again. This evening, the wind has picked up again and started over again, only this time bringing rain and hail!Most of the hail stayed on the west side it wasn't very much by the time it got to us. It's a cold wind. But when I went to get a soda at water n ice, at work, when I walked outside it was total Oregon weather. It's kinda funny how sometimes, certian smells or a feel, will remind of something totally out of the ordinary?! That's how it was today. It was an Oregon day in Arizona!
Work was work.
I love Target! Have I mentioned that before?! LOL!
We went tonight to get Carl a baseball glove, so he can play with the Elders Quorum tonight. We got a nice glove and me a pair of what I call house sandles. No, they aren't crocs(the wierd new trend in plastic footwear!LOL! I don't get!LOL!). And it was only $26.99!!I am going back on Friday because they finally have tshirts on sale!!I am going to need to get some cute easter treat bags for my primary class this week too. I should do something cute for them!
This evening I am home alone, since Carl is out playing baseball with the boys. I hope he doesn't get rained on. There was worry earlier, that he would get caught in a dust storm. Those aren't pretty around here.
I am working on my layout for my next class. I decided to keep it pretty simple. I have a few other projects going on and I don't want to get over my head.
On a funny note - I thought my bus driver was drunk this morning. On my transfer route, he nearly wiped out the curb turning out from the mall, (where I pick up my transfer). Theres another part in the road that curbs later in the route, well he didn't turn with the road right away. Then as we turn on to Guadalupe, it took him aminute to realize that the road turns in to two lanes. he was driving in the middle, till he got passed by someone! I have seen him do this route once or twice before, so I wasn't sure what was up! WIERD!!
I think we are in Spring - but I am not sure. It was rainy and dark this morning, but the clouds were passing fast. It would rain and then quit and clear up and then start over again. This evening, the wind has picked up again and started over again, only this time bringing rain and hail!Most of the hail stayed on the west side it wasn't very much by the time it got to us. It's a cold wind. But when I went to get a soda at water n ice, at work, when I walked outside it was total Oregon weather. It's kinda funny how sometimes, certian smells or a feel, will remind of something totally out of the ordinary?! That's how it was today. It was an Oregon day in Arizona!
Work was work.
I love Target! Have I mentioned that before?! LOL!
We went tonight to get Carl a baseball glove, so he can play with the Elders Quorum tonight. We got a nice glove and me a pair of what I call house sandles. No, they aren't crocs(the wierd new trend in plastic footwear!LOL! I don't get!LOL!). And it was only $26.99!!I am going back on Friday because they finally have tshirts on sale!!I am going to need to get some cute easter treat bags for my primary class this week too. I should do something cute for them!
This evening I am home alone, since Carl is out playing baseball with the boys. I hope he doesn't get rained on. There was worry earlier, that he would get caught in a dust storm. Those aren't pretty around here.
I am working on my layout for my next class. I decided to keep it pretty simple. I have a few other projects going on and I don't want to get over my head.
On a funny note - I thought my bus driver was drunk this morning. On my transfer route, he nearly wiped out the curb turning out from the mall, (where I pick up my transfer). Theres another part in the road that curbs later in the route, well he didn't turn with the road right away. Then as we turn on to Guadalupe, it took him aminute to realize that the road turns in to two lanes. he was driving in the middle, till he got passed by someone! I have seen him do this route once or twice before, so I wasn't sure what was up! WIERD!!
posted by mimiscraps at 9:23 PM | Permalink |
2 Comments:
At 6:28 AM, ~**Dawn**~
At 9:42 PM,
Where did you find it? Interesting read Z car cover seat spongebob herpes+medication+valtrex+herpes+medication+valtrex.md the 2004 nissan quest minivan Side effectsof xenical Free offline bingo fitzgeralds casino reno what is tramadol Surplus hummer parts Chevy 350 in a isuzu Internet connection firewall question






i don't understand the Crocs craze either!! LOL i saw people wearing them all over WDW almost 2 years ago & immediately thought "what is UP with those plastic shoes??"