Tuesday, April 18, 2006



I just got these picture from Michelle this evening of baby Annabelle. I hope you don't mind Michelle, but that bunny one is TOO cute!! I love this one of her too!
I am still trying to get my pictures uploaded from the trip, but for some reason the card read won't read the digital card. I have a USB card reader, that you just insert your digital cards into, and it downloads it straight into the comp, so I dont have to search for it, but for some reason it's not working tonight. I plug it in and then the light shuts off.
THe drama unfolded again today. I wasn't expecting Michelle to come back, but I think she did to give her final quit notice to Jen. She (Michelle) came up to me and said "it's been nice workin with ya", then she said that it was because she left me alone when she worked with me last week. That wasn't the WHOLE reason, Teresa and Robyn were having issues with her, I am just suprised she brought that up. I don't know if her intention was to make me feel bad?! But she didn't say anything else after that. It's a good thing I knew the history already or I probably would have been hurt and felt guilty for what she said. Robyn asked me about it later, she said I better not even feel quilty for a second.
Oh Michelle did tell me that Robyn and Denise were pretty much pushing her out the door and that it wasn't a fun place to work anymore. it was intresting how it was everybody else's fault. I will never vent about anything anymore at work. I hesitated to, Michelle's not the first one to leave me alone, that's not the issue. It was a series of things. I very rarely left of my steam at work and now the one time that I have someone has gotten hurt. But at the same time, she made some serious mistakes and hasn't owned up to them. It's CRAZY! Now I kinda feel stuck in the middle. Robyn and Denise and I have become good friends as well. We are there EVERY day. Infact the fun part today was Denise's bday. I took her a card and a candy bar. I didn't have time to make her one.
I had my CTscan done today too, I had to leave at 2 to catch the earlier bus so I could check in at 3:15 and it was just a couple blocks from work. I wish there was a bus that went down Guadalupe. (my work is on the corner ). It would also make my transfer easier. I was in an out of my Ct Scan by 3 so I could catch my normal bus. I should know the results in a few days.
This evening we went and drove by a few more houses for rent. Nothing to exciting. I did give Buster a bath and hair cut. I need to get a small razor to do their faces and feet better,but I am getting better and now Busters not so hot.He'll need to be as short as possible for the Summer!



