Monday, April 17, 2006
I am not so sure it's nice to be back to work. Michelle quit today. I am not at all suprised or am I? It has been brewing for some time, there has been constant conflict with her and Robyn. The only thing Robyn told me (although I am sure she will tell me more tomorrow, but couldn't today because Teresa was there). That Michelle didn't take the constructive critizims very well. Robyn had just covered her butt AGAIN last week, when she had some kind crisis, and couldn't be here for a week. Michelle's only daughter (she has 3boys) had a premature baby the same day as our Michelle. He came out only 4.5lbs. and is still in the hospital. I know what that's like, we went through it with Gabe. Granted I'll give that to her, that's emotional and stressful. Today was her first day back. She finshed her shift, basically spent the whole shift getting her teaching box and her regular box cleaned out! I wonder if I can have her teaching box now! It's bigger! lol~!

Anyway - maybe there won't be as much drama at work. who knows. I don't know if she was the full source of it, but she didn't help it, and she's the nighttime and weekend manager.

Enough talk of that. It will playout this week. It is nice to be home. As much as I loved being with my family. I really missed Carl. I don't give him enough credit sometimes. He really takes care of things.I love him more than I can say and missed him a lot.
Even when I am gone. I was not too worried about coming home to a mess, even when I told him we were making good time last night and would be in by 8pm instead of midnight and we didn't leave Provo until 1130 am. (it's normally a 10-12hr drive depending on who is driving and which route you take. We went through Vegas on the way, but went through Page and Flagstaff on the way home. If you take the Vegas route you always get stuck in the Hoover dam traffic, because of the dam pedestrians trying to cross the dam street at the top of the dam,(we liked saying the dam pedestrians!LOL!) it really backs things up. We sat there for a half hour. We thought it was dam construction!

I am now realizing that I left my sandals in Utah. How ironic is that!?LOL! I took them off the day it poored rain and switched shoes. Mom or Michelle if one of you or Angel is reading this I t hink they are under the couch in the living room or in the room upstairs. I suppose I might have to by me a new pair.

Tonight I was going to bring some class stuff home to work on but I decided against it, I just came home and relaxed. We went out to dinner and then grocery shopping. The house was pretty clean, I just did a quick scrub down of the bathrooms. Carl had even got the laundry going!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 9:54 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »