Friday, March 24, 2006
Steroids!?!!
I went to the doctor - I got a steroid shot. My face was really swollen.
So I got the shot in the butt again! LOVELY! Actually it wasn't so bad. I didn't know when she was done! lol! I know that was WAY more information than you needed to know! So now i am on two antibotics and a steroid. If this doesn't work step 3. the saline wash (don't want to do that!again!) 4. CTScan followed by surgery! (don't want to do that either!) But the steroids are giving me bit of a buzz, like she said they would. But I at least feel human! LOL! I might get a lot done this weekend! LOL!

I LOVE christy - I LOVE christy - I love Christy!(my SIL!lol!)

ok - that's done. Did I mention I love her!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 6:42 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: