Wednesday, March 15, 2006
HEALTH?!
Health - it's a funny thing!!
Sometimes we take it for granted. Sometimes we need to just be thankful for what we have.
I am tired of not feeling well. I stay pretty up beat most of the time, which is the good thing. This morning I woke up with HORRIBLE stomach cramping AGAIN! Called in sick to work. But I did find someone to cover my shift! I really don't want to go back to the dr.
I slept till 9:30 which was really nice, but stomach still wasn't right. I was okay if I sat and relaxed, but if I tried to change laundry or anything it would feel yucky again. So I've been in on the comp or scrapbooking.
I'll post more paper for Michelle and Angel here in a bit.
Carl had his follow up today as well, I did go with him. A few weeks ago he had a large skin tag removed. Well we got a little nervous because it came back with a level 1 of pre-cancerous cells. They wanted him to see a dermitologist ASAP. That was today on VERY short notice. The only time they could get him in was now or May. Well the DR came in and took one look at the report and was VERY confused. He said that the report was sounding more like it was just a wart that was removed with potential to be precancerous. It was very confusing. He has to small ones and then a large mole on his right side. They removed them and are sending them to another lab for further testing. I guess the lab our reg. doctor uses has caused panic before! Carl was NOT happy. He is a bit stressed at work just lots going on and it wasn't a good time to take the afternoon off. Especially since he has oral arguements tomorrow. I told him to be relieved that it wasn't something more serious. And the dr wasn't concerened that the others would come back with anything either. They also gave him some ointment for the spots and to do a follow up every year.
No matter what the health situation might be - I always think it could be worse. What we deal with is more minor annoyances than anything. I am greatful for the healthy parts we do have.
Sometimes we take it for granted. Sometimes we need to just be thankful for what we have.
I am tired of not feeling well. I stay pretty up beat most of the time, which is the good thing. This morning I woke up with HORRIBLE stomach cramping AGAIN! Called in sick to work. But I did find someone to cover my shift! I really don't want to go back to the dr.
I slept till 9:30 which was really nice, but stomach still wasn't right. I was okay if I sat and relaxed, but if I tried to change laundry or anything it would feel yucky again. So I've been in on the comp or scrapbooking.
I'll post more paper for Michelle and Angel here in a bit.
Carl had his follow up today as well, I did go with him. A few weeks ago he had a large skin tag removed. Well we got a little nervous because it came back with a level 1 of pre-cancerous cells. They wanted him to see a dermitologist ASAP. That was today on VERY short notice. The only time they could get him in was now or May. Well the DR came in and took one look at the report and was VERY confused. He said that the report was sounding more like it was just a wart that was removed with potential to be precancerous. It was very confusing. He has to small ones and then a large mole on his right side. They removed them and are sending them to another lab for further testing. I guess the lab our reg. doctor uses has caused panic before! Carl was NOT happy. He is a bit stressed at work just lots going on and it wasn't a good time to take the afternoon off. Especially since he has oral arguements tomorrow. I told him to be relieved that it wasn't something more serious. And the dr wasn't concerened that the others would come back with anything either. They also gave him some ointment for the spots and to do a follow up every year.
No matter what the health situation might be - I always think it could be worse. What we deal with is more minor annoyances than anything. I am greatful for the healthy parts we do have.
posted by mimiscraps at 3:20 PM | Permalink |
3 Comments:
At 9:51 PM,
Best regards from NY! telemarketing call center george street http://www.plus-size-lingerie-0.info/Memorycards.html
At 12:36 PM,






better safe than sorry!! i had no idea skin tags could be cancerous! yikes.
FEEL BETTER!!