Wednesday, February 08, 2006
WAHOO U2!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO U2 for winning BIG at the Grammys! 5 wins!
Best Rock Song (2) for -City Of Blinding Lights (one of my favorites on the album!)
Best Rock Performance by a Group - Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Album of the Year - How to dismantle an Atomic Bomb!



My faith has been renewed in the music society! LOL! I am THRILLED. I am so glad it wasn't Kayne West!! He looked all pimped out! LOL! Bono speach was great too!
Love the hat!!

Kinda funny - I have had U2 in my CD player all week. I am not one who follows celebritys, but I have been a big fan of U2 for a LONG time!
Seeing them in Concert at the Elevation Tour was a lifetime highlight for me. Not to mention that they were VIP tickets!!

Anyway back to the grammy. I particularly loved the last song! "I'm gonna wait till the midnight hour" and the artists that performed it, I can't remember them all , but The Edge, Bonnie Rait,Dang it I can't remember the guy who sings the song! But I love it.
I am glad I caught the last 20min of the show it was well worth it!!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 9:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: