Friday, February 10, 2006
SoapOpera?!
Can you say Soap Opera! HOLY smokes. Today was SOO weird!! The Drama at work today was UNREAL. I really don't want to give too much detail, but it was bad. I have a new view on someone and I DON'T like. I am trying really hard not to. I know that's not very helpful, but I don't feel comfortable talking about it on my blog, since it's work stuff and the people I work with. Who 90% of the time are WONDERFUL!!

We have an emergency staff meeting on Monday. I don't know that I want to go. YIKES!
Anway way - my knee is better. There is the goosegge with is a good size but it's not as black and blue as I thought it would be. It's still is pretty sore.

We found out that we may have to OWE taxes this year, because we fall into the higher tax bracket. Carl is going to see if we can file seperately and see if that helps.
 
posted by mimiscraps at 6:57 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 10:16 AM, Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls

ohhhh i hate work drama. actually, i hate all drama.

hope it gets better!!!