Thursday, February 16, 2006
$300 Million Dollars!
That's what the AZ Lottery is up to these days! Last time a guy won who was close to filing bankrupcy! How cool would that be.... so here is my question to myself ... What on earth would I do with 300 million dollars! (I can't remember how much Carl said it would be after taxes! LOL!)
1. Buy a House
2. Buy the Oregon House (family will know which house!)
3. Buy everyone in family a house
4. Buy me a MINI
5. Buy Carl a Dodge Viper
6. Open my own bookstore/gift shop
7.Put some away for Retirement In Oregon!
8. Buy another dog probably a Westie, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, or a Beagle (or all three!)
9. Maybe adopt a baby (If I can't have my own)
10. take a LONG vacation with Carl.
What would you do with 300 million?!
10.
1. Buy a House
2. Buy the Oregon House (family will know which house!)
3. Buy everyone in family a house
4. Buy me a MINI
5. Buy Carl a Dodge Viper
6. Open my own bookstore/gift shop
7.Put some away for Retirement In Oregon!
8. Buy another dog probably a Westie, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, or a Beagle (or all three!)
9. Maybe adopt a baby (If I can't have my own)
10. take a LONG vacation with Carl.
What would you do with 300 million?!
10.






you forgot #11.. "give some to sue".
haha....