Friday, January 27, 2006
Thank You for Friday!
**- Carl just made me hot chocolate and I turned the heat on, for some reason I can't get warm tonight! LOL! in ARIZONA!


YEAH! It's Friday!! And Pay Day!!

I stayed late today, since we had a ton do. I went to lunch with Brenda this afternoon. I so want her to come back to work! Brenda come back to work!!
It's official I am now going to start teaching regular classes. I have my first one on the 22nd of Feb!!We are doing Pampered Pets. I am making a hook to hang dog leashes on. It's a plaque we have with three little hooks. I am going to alter with doggie paper, we have chip board letters on it, that will spell out dog. It will be SUPER cute!
I am still doing the kids classes on the 14th. I did kids classes last year, but not regular ones! Pets too. And then I am doing another class in March that one I will do a treat box or tin I think or a layout.
Teresa is going to order the plaques for me at the show this weekend.She is also going to look for frames for my kids class. We want the kids to be able to paint the frames. We have chipboard ones, but I think I would rather have wood. I am not crazy about the chipboard ones.

We were going to go to the dog park again with Sue, we went last week. Little Bilko just loves Shane! Bilko is getting much better about being social with other dogs. Even the big dogs, because Sue's dogs are big.

I think it will be a pretty quiet weekend. And thats okay!