Saturday, January 07, 2006
A Busy Beaver on a Warm Sunny Day!
Or is it a busy bee?! I never am sure!
We started early this morning. I was feeling much better. Just blowin my nose a lot still and the cough. But my voice is gaining strength. I couldn't talk at all yesterday.
We won't talk about yesterday! We will just pretend like yesterday NEVER happened. The only good thing that came out of yesterday was my good friend Kerry stopped by! Kerry I hope my email works now!! LOL! I also won't talk about how MAD I am at Robyn. (and its not for inventory!) I love her to death, but I have a bone to pick with her on Monday!
Anyway - back to today - it was GORGEOUS! One would think it was Spring! It's the 1st week in January and we have 80 + degree weather. Carl wanted to put shorts on but we couldn't find them.
We did most of our errands in the morning. I bought a new shower curtian and liner for the bathroom.I have never had both before. Usually just a liner. It's a blue plaid to match our towels. I LOVE it! Now I just need to find something to hang on the wall. Now it's not so boring.
We redid the living and lowered our bed. We have a mission style bed and it has different levels. The only problem we forsee is, now Bilko can jump on it. Buster still can not, he could not jump on a foot stool if he wanted to. LOL. (no offense Buster!) We'll decide in the next day or two whether or not Bilko being able to jump on the bed is a good thing or not.
The living room looks awsome. We moved the couch and the tv. We backed it agains the fire place. The fire place is just built into the wall, with tile around and we haven't used it since we moved in. So we put the couch there. We were amazed at how much more room we have so we brought the coffee table back out! It's much better and feels more homey.
I debating if I want curtains. We have the apartment blinds right now.
I even got my hair cut today. Maybe I'll have Christy take a picture of us tomorrow. It's to my ears, like I had it last summer. I didn't like the guy who did it, but he did a good job. You can see my highlights a l ot more.
I made lasagne for Sunday dinner tomorrow at Ben and Ingers. Julie is going to make her yummy garlic cheese bread and a pasta salad.
The only thing I didn't get done is my cards. I started some last night but maybe tomorrow. I found some cute Valentine stuff at Target.
We started early this morning. I was feeling much better. Just blowin my nose a lot still and the cough. But my voice is gaining strength. I couldn't talk at all yesterday.
We won't talk about yesterday! We will just pretend like yesterday NEVER happened. The only good thing that came out of yesterday was my good friend Kerry stopped by! Kerry I hope my email works now!! LOL! I also won't talk about how MAD I am at Robyn. (and its not for inventory!) I love her to death, but I have a bone to pick with her on Monday!
Anyway - back to today - it was GORGEOUS! One would think it was Spring! It's the 1st week in January and we have 80 + degree weather. Carl wanted to put shorts on but we couldn't find them.
We did most of our errands in the morning. I bought a new shower curtian and liner for the bathroom.I have never had both before. Usually just a liner. It's a blue plaid to match our towels. I LOVE it! Now I just need to find something to hang on the wall. Now it's not so boring.
We redid the living and lowered our bed. We have a mission style bed and it has different levels. The only problem we forsee is, now Bilko can jump on it. Buster still can not, he could not jump on a foot stool if he wanted to. LOL. (no offense Buster!) We'll decide in the next day or two whether or not Bilko being able to jump on the bed is a good thing or not.
The living room looks awsome. We moved the couch and the tv. We backed it agains the fire place. The fire place is just built into the wall, with tile around and we haven't used it since we moved in. So we put the couch there. We were amazed at how much more room we have so we brought the coffee table back out! It's much better and feels more homey.
I debating if I want curtains. We have the apartment blinds right now.
I even got my hair cut today. Maybe I'll have Christy take a picture of us tomorrow. It's to my ears, like I had it last summer. I didn't like the guy who did it, but he did a good job. You can see my highlights a l ot more.
I made lasagne for Sunday dinner tomorrow at Ben and Ingers. Julie is going to make her yummy garlic cheese bread and a pasta salad.
The only thing I didn't get done is my cards. I started some last night but maybe tomorrow. I found some cute Valentine stuff at Target.





Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! electric wheelchairs somalia multitrip travel insurance Zithromax spain travel insurance no excess wheelchair ramps oakland ca free