Monday, December 26, 2005
Crash and Burn
Oh man! It's over and my body and brain know it! LOL! As does everyone else! I woke up with a slight head cold Christmas morning, but I have still refused to give in to it.
Carl was off today and he was gonna come take me to lunch but I went home at 2:30, feeling pretty crappy! I was SOO tired. And I actually went to bed at 9:30 last night and we didn't get up till 8am this morning. I had to be to work at 9am. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I fiqured I can work the rest of my normal week this week.
I came home laid down and didn't get up again till Carl woke me up for dinner. He made the turkey stuffing casserole, left over from yesterday! His back is killing him. I got the heating pad out for him and he's laying down. I am just playing on the computer till I get tired again.
Why do the holidays wipe us out so?!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 7:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: