Wednesday, November 16, 2005
The WInds of Change are bitter sweet!
The winds are changing. It's that time of year again. I am feeling a little nostalgic! I always do this time of year for SOO many reasons! This year is different than in years past. I am far away from people I love dearly. That's not to say I don't love those who are with me side by side every day! I feel the winds of change coming again. Wether it's to find a house, or new job or just the change in the weather!
I suppose it's because I have started my annual calendar! This is one of the reasons I struggled with the decision to make or not make the family calendar. I have been doing it since 1999. It has special meaning to me. But it's also painful in some ways this year. I miss my family.
Maybe it was because we talked to Aunt Kathy tonight. It made me a little sad. Yes, I can talk to my family, but the realization doesn't strike me. They are always there, no matter how far about the miles. I hope that' doesn't sound too strange!
I am also struggling with the emotion of missing Michelle and Angel having their babies and the possibility that I can not be there for this HUGE and special event! I have been there for all of the birthss of my neices and nephews if not right after, excepts Gabes (we were in Oregon when he was born early!). Angel emailed me for ideas for shower invitations and baby announcement ideas, I would love to.

Ok I am done being sad! I hope that's the sadness won't last long. I still miss them - but I don't like to be sad!

I amd still touch and go -with health stuff.
I had Carl give me a blessing on Mon night, I had another yucky attack and as sinus infection on top of that. The not sleeping in 5 days was catching up to me! On the way home today - I felt human for the first time in a week or so! The power of the Priesthood is an AMAZING thing!
 
posted by mimiscraps at 10:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: