Monday, November 28, 2005
Monday
It's Monday what more can I say?! I would rather do this today!
Especially since it was 43 degress here this morning! I was all thumbs today! I couldn't seem to hold on to anything! Maybe it's the cold weather! Or maybe just cause it's Monday! It got kinda funny towards the afternoon. I was tryin to put some new stuff away and it took my twice as long! LOL!
Ohh but On the plus side - my long lost friend Brenda came in today! And she's lookin great. She's so cute and skinny! Not that she wasn't before!She's got all this time on her hands.
Carl just informed me that he broke his toes! Ok it's Monday for Sure! LOL! He smashed them on the wall!They are nice and purple! Lucky him! Oh dear! I think we better go to be bed while we're ahead!LOL!
Especially since it was 43 degress here this morning! I was all thumbs today! I couldn't seem to hold on to anything! Maybe it's the cold weather! Or maybe just cause it's Monday! It got kinda funny towards the afternoon. I was tryin to put some new stuff away and it took my twice as long! LOL!Ohh but On the plus side - my long lost friend Brenda came in today! And she's lookin great. She's so cute and skinny! Not that she wasn't before!She's got all this time on her hands.

Carl just informed me that he broke his toes! Ok it's Monday for Sure! LOL! He smashed them on the wall!They are nice and purple! Lucky him! Oh dear! I think we better go to be bed while we're ahead!LOL!



