Tuesday, October 18, 2005
The Sky is Falling!
The sky is falling!! The Sky is falling!! Okay it's not really but at 1am it sure sounded like it! We had more thunder and lightening! Poor Bilko was pacing the floor. So we put him up on the bed and he started pacing the bed, so we put him back on the floor, poor dog just couldn't win. Even Busters nerves seemed a little rattled!
The rain has been off and on through out the day as it did yesterday, it's cooled tempatures down nicely!
This morning I on the way out to work, I noticed that Mike, my brother,
had called late last night about 9:30 on my cell phone, left a message.
I told Carl he probably needed a refrence from work! Or maybe they were expecting again! Either way I would call him back on my way to work.
Well finally I decided to call him a little after 7am. I knew either he would be up or Jen and the kids would be up getting ready for school. They live in Oregon, so I knew they were on the same time zone us, and Mikie work wierd hours.
I called while I was on the bus. It was funny Austin answered. He was yelling on the phone! He couldn't hear me very well I guess. It reminded me of that conversation on Harry Potter where Ron Wesley tries to call the Dursleys for Harry! LOL! When Austin fiqured out who I was - I told him that Mike tried to call. He told me he was asleep but Jen was there and getting ready. I talked to Jen briefly and she did say that he needed our address for work info.
He is getting a job with Sherriffs dept. and they do background checks, so he needed our information and didn't know if he had it current.
We talked for a bit, it was nice to talk to her. I know I should call more often. I am TERRIBLE with the phone. I have mentioned that in my blog before.
It was funny. I went to lunch finally at 2pm because today was TOTALLY insane in at work! I had my kids class this morning. But then I checked my phone again and saw that Mike had called again! I thought maybe he just hadn't talked to Jen yet. So I called him back. He said I swear I just talked to you! LOL! I said "well I talked to Jen this morning and she told me what you needed! but I'll talk to you again!" LOL! So we talked for about 20 mins. It was good just to talk to him to. He said they were trying to decide what to do for the holidays.
I am really excited for him about this Sherriffs job. I hope he gets it. I think it's totally awsome that he does it. He does the highway patrol now, for parts of the 101 highway, I can't remember what county they are in, in Oregon. I am totally proud of him!!
Oh back to work - My kids class was fun this morning. I only had 4 little girls. It was an art page, but it was cool, because I did the title in an outline so they could color it in, and then left them a spot to autograph it and then other places where they could draw in the squares. Maybe tomorrow, I'll bring it home and see if I can post it. We finished a little early and 2 of the girls had to wait for their dad to pick them up, so they sat and colored their pictures. I think it was great for them to do their own art work and sign in! I only made about $30 off this one, but I definately enjoyed this one more. Normally kids really scare me, but I was totally comfortable and I hope they had fun!
We've had to do some rearranging of schedules again, because of people being gone on vacation. I am a little irrated, but it may work out better.
I am working 11-7 tomorrow, so poor Michelle won't be alone tomorrow.
Then I am off on Thurs. my normal 9-6 on Fri and then I am going to help Michelle close on Sat!
I did have a Dr.'s appt, but I called to confirm the appt tomorrow, and they have me down for Dr. Lily again instead of Freburg! I was mad! She was the stupid lady I saw last time. So I had them also see if they could just refill my antibotic, instead and made an appt WITH Freburg even though I can't get in to see him until the 2nd of Nov!! I hope they just can refill my antibotic, it seems to be the only thing working!
The rain has been off and on through out the day as it did yesterday, it's cooled tempatures down nicely!
This morning I on the way out to work, I noticed that Mike, my brother,
had called late last night about 9:30 on my cell phone, left a message.
I told Carl he probably needed a refrence from work! Or maybe they were expecting again! Either way I would call him back on my way to work.
Well finally I decided to call him a little after 7am. I knew either he would be up or Jen and the kids would be up getting ready for school. They live in Oregon, so I knew they were on the same time zone us, and Mikie work wierd hours.
I called while I was on the bus. It was funny Austin answered. He was yelling on the phone! He couldn't hear me very well I guess. It reminded me of that conversation on Harry Potter where Ron Wesley tries to call the Dursleys for Harry! LOL! When Austin fiqured out who I was - I told him that Mike tried to call. He told me he was asleep but Jen was there and getting ready. I talked to Jen briefly and she did say that he needed our address for work info.
He is getting a job with Sherriffs dept. and they do background checks, so he needed our information and didn't know if he had it current.
We talked for a bit, it was nice to talk to her. I know I should call more often. I am TERRIBLE with the phone. I have mentioned that in my blog before.
It was funny. I went to lunch finally at 2pm because today was TOTALLY insane in at work! I had my kids class this morning. But then I checked my phone again and saw that Mike had called again! I thought maybe he just hadn't talked to Jen yet. So I called him back. He said I swear I just talked to you! LOL! I said "well I talked to Jen this morning and she told me what you needed! but I'll talk to you again!" LOL! So we talked for about 20 mins. It was good just to talk to him to. He said they were trying to decide what to do for the holidays.
I am really excited for him about this Sherriffs job. I hope he gets it. I think it's totally awsome that he does it. He does the highway patrol now, for parts of the 101 highway, I can't remember what county they are in, in Oregon. I am totally proud of him!!
Oh back to work - My kids class was fun this morning. I only had 4 little girls. It was an art page, but it was cool, because I did the title in an outline so they could color it in, and then left them a spot to autograph it and then other places where they could draw in the squares. Maybe tomorrow, I'll bring it home and see if I can post it. We finished a little early and 2 of the girls had to wait for their dad to pick them up, so they sat and colored their pictures. I think it was great for them to do their own art work and sign in! I only made about $30 off this one, but I definately enjoyed this one more. Normally kids really scare me, but I was totally comfortable and I hope they had fun!
We've had to do some rearranging of schedules again, because of people being gone on vacation. I am a little irrated, but it may work out better.
I am working 11-7 tomorrow, so poor Michelle won't be alone tomorrow.
Then I am off on Thurs. my normal 9-6 on Fri and then I am going to help Michelle close on Sat!
I did have a Dr.'s appt, but I called to confirm the appt tomorrow, and they have me down for Dr. Lily again instead of Freburg! I was mad! She was the stupid lady I saw last time. So I had them also see if they could just refill my antibotic, instead and made an appt WITH Freburg even though I can't get in to see him until the 2nd of Nov!! I hope they just can refill my antibotic, it seems to be the only thing working!



