Sunday, October 30, 2005
It's Haunted!
Must NOT kill Sister -In Law- Must Not KILL Sister - In Law! Ok just had to get that OUT of my system! I am referring to Carls sister in case anyone is wondering ( I have many! lol!)
Ok - it's been a bit of a crazy weekend! I hope you are all liking my haunted blog. I seem to be struggling with the decorating in the apartment, so I do better on the computer! I even went to Michaels and another craft store. No luck, however I did find a few more things to start a few more projects.
Carl and I spent most of Saturday running around and getting errands done. We didn't make it to the BQue at the Kellers and now we're both kickin our selves, because they were asking about us today at church and were we were. I guess they smoked ribs! Well crap for crap!!
Today I was helping Carl getting his blog going. Although I am showing him how to change the colors and the codes to get what he wants on it. So check it. He's going to base it more on his sports stuff, since he can only generally talk about work and stuff. For some reason a few of his logos aren't working. If you can see them - please tell how it looks. When we update it we can't see them! I am hoping it's just our browser.
Tomorrow we are looking forward to staying home and watching Monday night Football and passing out candy to the trick or treaters. We have a lot of kids in our apartment, so it should be fun!
We won't talk about Football today because I am in mourning! Half of the Green Bay Packers is out for the season or part of it. Its a sad sad day when the Arizona Cardinals have a better record than the Green Bay Packers!! xcuse, me while I go cry myself to sleep!!
Ok - it's been a bit of a crazy weekend! I hope you are all liking my haunted blog. I seem to be struggling with the decorating in the apartment, so I do better on the computer! I even went to Michaels and another craft store. No luck, however I did find a few more things to start a few more projects.
Carl and I spent most of Saturday running around and getting errands done. We didn't make it to the BQue at the Kellers and now we're both kickin our selves, because they were asking about us today at church and were we were. I guess they smoked ribs! Well crap for crap!!
Today I was helping Carl getting his blog going. Although I am showing him how to change the colors and the codes to get what he wants on it. So check it. He's going to base it more on his sports stuff, since he can only generally talk about work and stuff. For some reason a few of his logos aren't working. If you can see them - please tell how it looks. When we update it we can't see them! I am hoping it's just our browser.
Tomorrow we are looking forward to staying home and watching Monday night Football and passing out candy to the trick or treaters. We have a lot of kids in our apartment, so it should be fun!
We won't talk about Football today because I am in mourning! Half of the Green Bay Packers is out for the season or part of it. Its a sad sad day when the Arizona Cardinals have a better record than the Green Bay Packers!! xcuse, me while I go cry myself to sleep!!





Where did you find it? Interesting read farrior facial plastic cosmetic surgery center dodge 1969 chrysler new yorker Porsche 930 turbo photos lexi randall House+humidifier Levitra emergency prescription adipex Hentai 00 free automobile insurance quotes uk Do it yourself finishing a driveway Dress set up veterinarian js humidifiers plc. Paintballing poem sport