Saturday, October 22, 2005
Conversations!
Soo.. here is a not so very detailed conversations with Carl today! Because I was shopping for clothes.
Me - "this color is Salmon!"
Carl - "Salmon is not a color it is a FISH!"
Me - "One of our cardstock colors at work, Celery Green
is discontinued!"
Carl - "What on earth is Celery Green?!"
Me - "Light Green, ya know like a celery stick?!"
Carl " it's not Celery Green, it's just GREEN!"

The women at his work, wonderful wonderful friends of ours - I might add - are teaching him new colors, like Coral and Turquoise! He could go with the Turquoise because that is one of the Diamond Back colors, Coral is something found in the OCEAN! I try and try to explain to him there are more colors than the three primary colors, Red, Yellow and Blue! In my line of work this is very important.

Oh and for my dog - I have NO dog! Buster seems to be pretending I don't exsist! It started this morning. Usually he likes to be up on the bed first thing in the morning after they have been out. He would pay no attention to me. I will call him, I took him outside, gave him a treat and when I call him or go to pet him - He goes straight to Carl!