Thursday, October 27, 2005
almost a friday!
The days are going so fast! It's getting hard to keep track of what day of the week it is! I have to ask someone at work at least once a day!
Last week was a good week health wise. This week - not so good! If I could just get the violent stomach attacks to stop I would be good. But they totally wipe me out! I am sooo glad I can see MY Dr. on Wednsday!
I just refuse to believe the diverticulitis is the cause of this.Not just because I LOVE to eat everything, well except lettuce!But because it doesn't seem to matter when I eat or not. That' s what's soo frustrating!
I've been very good - I've tried really hard to just tolerate it. But I HATE it! It makes me wanna cry!
Ok enough of the depressing stuff. Work is a soap opera right now. I'm not sure why! I am staying out of it. Why can't people just work their scheduled shifts?! Why can't they just talk to the person who was supposed to cover their shifts!? Ok that was not so uplifting - but a paciluar thing (if that's how ya spell it!) happened today. Jen (our #1 boss the Owner, came in today! She was in the lab all day today working on something. Finally It got slow enough in the afternoon and we actually had coverage, so I went in the lab and worked on a layout. Jen was finishing her project. She was making cards for a party. She was proud of it in a silly way. They were so cute! She handed it to me to see. She said they are doing a party for us Dec 7th. Thats a Wednsday! They are actually going to close the store down for a day! HOLY MOLY! Man we can't even get her take Labor Day off! LOL! I don't know if this a good thing or a bad thing. But the invitation is requesting EVERYONE to rearrange their schedules to be there by 9am and to be there part of the evening! This is going to be really intresting! I have NO idea what they are planning. Robyn didn't seem to really know either. Or she's keeping it a secret! So I am a little exited but a little apprehensive! Will we do a scrap -a thon?! We just did one, it was a lot of fun, but to close the store down for a whole day during the week! This is sooo strange!
So that will keep us in suspense for a month! LOL! I don't think they are going to tell us either!
Oh I have started working on Christmas! Christmas?! Did I just say that outloud?! Oh dear! I have not been on the computer much but at the kitchen table! Which I hate. I need a craft table in the worst way! But I
started two projects already. Plus I got most of my Halloween cards done and in the mail! Ohh except Trina and Kait - forgive me, you may get yours on Halloween, I forgot them, I had them stamped but they just didn't get in the mail box, but I will drop them off on my way to work tomorrow. Michelle - I am sending Shea and Angels to Moms house, will you let them know?! I don't have their new address.
 
posted by mimiscraps at 10:22 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous