Friday, August 26, 2005
The week Has gone to The Dogs!
It's FRIDAY!! I survived my first week of working full time - for the first time in three years! As you can tell I finally found doggie graphics I was looking for my blog! Aren't they cute!! I am searching for more and fun dog sites, so if anyone has any feel free to post them or email them to me!
I haven't been able to do much this week. We had institue again on Thur and we were quite intriqued by this week's lesson. It's a different way to look at the BOM. I miss Seminary - this is an EXCELLENT replacement and I really like Sis. Farnsworth! The Bishop actually came to this weeks class. We have a great friendship with them. I am so excited. It seems that for the most (with the exception of one) there has been wonderful friendships with Bishops and a deep connection. I am thankful for the leadership in our church!
The fulltime did not kick my butt as much as I was expecting it too, and I SOO don't miss taking the bus home. Especially since it's warmed back up to a 110 this week with no rain.
It's Stake Confrence this weekend and there have been rumors of reorganizing the Stake. They just reorganized most of our ward last Sunday.And Elder Pace will be speaking!
Other than that we are just crashing for a change. I am sure the dogs will be glad to have us home for a few days! They love Sundays! And we're not doing Sunday night dinner. Not that I don't enjoy it, we're just pooped! But it's been a good week!
I haven't been able to do much this week. We had institue again on Thur and we were quite intriqued by this week's lesson. It's a different way to look at the BOM. I miss Seminary - this is an EXCELLENT replacement and I really like Sis. Farnsworth! The Bishop actually came to this weeks class. We have a great friendship with them. I am so excited. It seems that for the most (with the exception of one) there has been wonderful friendships with Bishops and a deep connection. I am thankful for the leadership in our church!
The fulltime did not kick my butt as much as I was expecting it too, and I SOO don't miss taking the bus home. Especially since it's warmed back up to a 110 this week with no rain.
It's Stake Confrence this weekend and there have been rumors of reorganizing the Stake. They just reorganized most of our ward last Sunday.And Elder Pace will be speaking!
Other than that we are just crashing for a change. I am sure the dogs will be glad to have us home for a few days! They love Sundays! And we're not doing Sunday night dinner. Not that I don't enjoy it, we're just pooped! But it's been a good week!





I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Hospitality industry time share statistics .pdf Web marketing website traffic internet advertising internet Free play slots and keno Tenuate dospan available in europe Insurance bad faith claims little rock arkansas lincoln minivan onlie craps Tail con fluoxetine Zocor substitutes Watch my belly grow On roulette Protonix samples Domaine guillaume normandie Lesbians com Adult dvd pirates Oasiscasino craps Kenmore elite manual dishwasher Recommended dosage of acyclovir for genital herpes Transvestite orgasm