Friday, August 12, 2005
TGIF!
YEAH! It's Friday!
I got another gift certificate from work for my bday! $25! WAHOO!
How cool is that. We got some really cute new papers and ribbons so I bought most of the line. I spent yesterday and today making cards! And I still have half of it left!
Tomorrow the dogs are going to the groomer and I'm going shopping. I might even get my hair cut, if I'm feelin brave. It always gets so long and full, but I am ready for a change! I think on Sunday (my actual bday!) I'll take some of that chunking stuff to Christy and have her do it again.
On the other hand. I am a little concerned about Carl. His left wrist is a little swollen and been bothering him. He won't tell me, but he's having a hard time lifting things. He had his blood work done for his cholesterol, on Mon. The nurse called him back today and said they wanted to talk to him about it. So now we're both worried. I'm sure they just want to get him to lower it a little more, before he's off the crestor all together. They don't know about his hand. He has a doctors appointment for it this week. Its just puffy and a little blue, I told him to ice it and take Ibprofren. That helps.He's going to try and call the nurse tomorrow,I hope that someone is there tomorrow.
 
posted by mimiscraps at 11:47 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

This is very interesting site... » »

 

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »