Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Oops forgot the title post today!
Ok I think I finally found a template I like! lol! We'll see, but look at my cute pooh counter down below!
Yesterday was funner than today! Is funner a word?! I went to the temple with my Aunt in the morning. We had only planned on being there maybe an hour or two at the most -3hrs later! But it was alright. Its peaceful work! Then she took me to Pei Wei's for lunch. She doesn't get to go there any more, since Dale doesn't like it so it was nice that I picked that place.
She wanted me drive the Jetta home, but I told her I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to it! (carl was not happy when I told him I didn't drive the JETTA. After all its a JETTA! lol!)
Christy was going to come over t
o highlight my hair but she got sick. I was soo SICK of my hair, I went to the hair cut place to at least get it cut.I am NOT happy with it! The girl cut it way too short and did not do any layers in it!
Hopefully it will grow back.
I got the photo CD's from mom, for my bday today! THANK YOU MOM! I will be busy for some time! That's really all I needed! And the lavendar pillow will be good too! Its also Michelles bday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE yesterday!
On a funny note, we stopped at McDonalds for dinner, I wasn't feeling good (with an allergy headache). For some reason we thought the lids didn't seem right on our drinks! Well it wasn't until after I had finished my c
oke and putting things away, I took the lids off the cup to throw them away and this is what I found! Both drinks were like that! They each had two cups! We must have been tired because we thought it was funny!
Yesterday was funner than today! Is funner a word?! I went to the temple with my Aunt in the morning. We had only planned on being there maybe an hour or two at the most -3hrs later! But it was alright. Its peaceful work! Then she took me to Pei Wei's for lunch. She doesn't get to go there any more, since Dale doesn't like it so it was nice that I picked that place.
She wanted me drive the Jetta home, but I told her I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to it! (carl was not happy when I told him I didn't drive the JETTA. After all its a JETTA! lol!)
Christy was going to come over t
o highlight my hair but she got sick. I was soo SICK of my hair, I went to the hair cut place to at least get it cut.I am NOT happy with it! The girl cut it way too short and did not do any layers in it!Hopefully it will grow back.
I got the photo CD's from mom, for my bday today! THANK YOU MOM! I will be busy for some time! That's really all I needed! And the lavendar pillow will be good too! Its also Michelles bday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE yesterday!
On a funny note, we stopped at McDonalds for dinner, I wasn't feeling good (with an allergy headache). For some reason we thought the lids didn't seem right on our drinks! Well it wasn't until after I had finished my c
oke and putting things away, I took the lids off the cup to throw them away and this is what I found! Both drinks were like that! They each had two cups! We must have been tired because we thought it was funny!


